Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Canon Powershot G9

My trusty Powershot A95 started to fail when I was on the Amazon River on my trip to Peru. The symptoms: purple, streaky pictures, and a flickering viewscreen. I panicked, because it was only the first day of our weekend excursion; what was I going to do for the rest of the trip? After a few desperate moments, of which all I did was restart the camera several times, full functionality returned. But I knew my camera's days were numbered.

So when it came time for The Great Wedding Circuit trip that I was taking at the end of September, I refused to be subject to the whims of a temperamental piece of equipment. Instead I recruited my mother's new Powershot G9 as my sidekick. And how glad I was for that! Not only did it save me from post-vacation amnesia, it also sliced and diced my dinner (and did my laundry too)! It also took pretty decent pictures.

Now all I can think is: I can't wait for my very own G10 to arrive!

CONSUMED: Salt Lake City, Vancouver and Calgary

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be your camera twin. I have lots of questions already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention: Its awesome 80s look is high on my list of favorite parts!

    ReplyDelete